Sela has been a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) since
With more than 300 courses developed by Sela and 55 senior trainers, the Technology
College offers a robust curricula and certifications for the IT industry. Sela has
over 800 clients worldwide including Microsoft, SAP, NCR, Motorola, HP, BMC Software,
ECI, Comverse and IBM among others.
The company is adept at creating technical training materials to drive product understanding and adoption and specialize in teaching Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and implementation of MS Team Foundation Server (TFS). This gives Sela a distinct advantage to quickly create and distribute technical content.
A Unique Value Proposition
• Sela supports both a world-class Technology Services Center and a distinguished
Technology Training College.
• Sela is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with four different competencies.
• Sela is an Accredited Training Provider of ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualification Board).
Sela TECHNOLOGY CENTER
The Technology Center provides consulting services to top global companies utilizing
leading-edge Microsoft technologies to develop multi-discipline projects. With three
development centers worldwide, Sela can manage all or part of a client's product
off premise. For customers who prefer on premise services, Sela provides staff augmentation
services using highly experienced development staff. Technologies include:
• Object oriented (.NET, Java, C++, UML)
• Java Technologies (JSE, J2EE, Ajax and more)
• Systems & Servers (Windows, Unix, Linux)
• WCF –Distributed Systems
• WPF and Silverlight
• Data Access Solutions (EF, SQL, etc.)
• Mobile – Win7 platform
• Dynamic Runtime - .NET Framework Internals
• Embedded Real-time
• Digital Hardware
• Agile and Scrum
Key Facts about Sela Technology Center
• Top-notch expert team who specialize in Microsoft technologies, many of whom work
closely with Microsoft consulting clientele
• A specialized software testing team, composed of International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certified test engineers who are experienced in advanced testing technologies and methodologies.
• Provides top graduates from the Sela Technology College to serve the Technology Center's clients
• Consulting services by globally known experts
• Software development and software testing services
• Seeding development and testing centers
• Provisioning of developers, project managers and testers for the ICT industry
The technology center also offers software testing, networking and information security, project and product management.
Sela Technology College
Sela is a recognized leader in the training of high quality personnel for the IT and high technology community. Sela's premium courseware is innovative and reflects many years of practical experience. The company leads the market by developing comprehensive courses for the latest, most advanced fields and technologies. Sela is constantly enriching its courses with knowledge and best practices from its industry experts. In addition to instructor-lead classroom and online training, the Technology College has more than eighteen years of experience in developing, maintaining and assimilating courseware and has developed more than 2,000 titles licensed to clients.
Key Facts about Sela College
• Sela is recognized as a global, best-in-class corporate training leader
• Sela offers more than 300 different titles
• Most of the courseware is originally developed by Sela, and written by Sela's experts based on their vast experience
• Sela is a preferred courseware vendor by leading training providers worldwide
• Sela provides courseware to Microsoft Courseware Library
• Trainers are experienced professionals with Sela Certified Trainer (SCT) certification
• Sela is an official Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS)
The Technology College also Produces
• Technical Training Kits
• Customized Courseware
• Hosted Hands-on Labs
• Virtual Events
• Intensive courses targeting IT professionals
• International conferences
• Courseware development
Cloud-based Software Development on the Microsoft Azure platform is a Sela specialty along with Advanced Technical Training for customers and partners. The company has a very deep bench of experts with a proven track record for delivering high quality projects quickly and at competitive prices. Due to their flexibility and experience with emerging technologies, our experts are well known within the Microsoft community for managing difficult technical situations and tight delivery timelines. As an example, a good portion of the Windows7, Silverlight and XNA training distributed by DPE was based on contributions from Sela experts. Sela International is flexible, fast, accurate, and innovative offers services at extremely competitive prices